1) Has not come upon human a time of billions of years since he was not a thing to mention? Indeed, it has!
2,3) Surely, We formed man from a drop of semen mixture. We will wear him down/assign him liabilities. Therefore, We made him who hears very well, sees very well; informed him by sending him the knowledge to distinguish between good and evil. Indeed, We showed him the path, whether he repays for the blessings he is given or he is ungrateful.
4) Surely, We have prepared chains, leashes and a blazing fire for the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22) Indeed, "the righteous people" will drink from a bowl containing camphor, from a spring gushing out of which servants of Allah will drink who give away their food to the poor, the orphan and the captive for the love of Allah/even though they love it, saying: "We feed you only for the countenance of Allah only and we do not expect from you a recompense and gratitude; and yes, we fear our Rabb on an austere and distressful day". And that is why, Allah will protect them from the evil of that day; He will give them light and happiness, He will give them Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] and silk as a reward of their patience; they will abide there reclining on thrones; they will not see therein a sun nor freezing cold and the shadows of the garden will hang over them and their picking up will be descended. And a silver cup and crystal bowls will be circulated among them, -their crystals which they will measure is of silver-. And they will drink from a bowl mixture of which is of ginger, from a spring there called Salsabil... And walk among them will young boys of everlasting youth; when you see them you will think they are scattered pearls! When you see there, you will see happiness and a great dominion and governing; those who abide there will be wearing fine green silken and glossy satin garments; they will be adorned with silver bracelets; their Rabb will make them drink a pure drink. Surely, this is the recompense for you. And your efforts are worth recompensing.
23) Surely, It is We, yes We, who have sent down to you the Qur'an progressively.
24,25,26) Then, be patient for the judgment of your Rabb. Do not obey those who waste their time/who delay the good/who are reluctant for the good/who harm or ungrateful from among them and always mention the name of your Rabb. And submit to Him in a part of the night too. And purify Him from all deficiencies in long night.
27) Those who say: "You are not the messenger" love the world which passes very quickly and leave a grave day their behind.
28) It is We Who formed them. It is We Who made their forms strong. And when We will, We change them with their likenesses with a complete change.
29) Indeed, this is a reminder. And whoever wills may take a path towards his Rabb.
30,31) And you can not will except that Allah wills. Indeed, Allah is the One Who knows best, the One Who is the best law maker, He admits whom He wills into His mercy. And He has prepared a painful punishment for those who do wrong, act against their own good by associating others with Himself.