2) Revelation of this book is from Allah Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
3) We formed the heavens/universe and the earth and what is in between only in "truth" and with a "predetermined end of the term". But those infidels; who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb are those who stay away, escape from that with which they are warned/from being warned.
4) Say: "Have you seen/ever thought about that which you invoke from among those that are inferior to Allah? Show me what they have formed of the earth. Or do they have a partnership in the heavens/universe? If you should be truthful, bring me a book before the Qur'an or trace of knowledge".
5) And who can be more in astray than the one who invokes the ones from among those that are inferior to Allah, who will not respond to him until the day of Qiyamat [Resurrection]? And the ones who are invoked are even not aware of their invocation.
6) And when the people are gathered, those whom they invoked will be enemies to them. And they will be the ones who will deny their worship.
7) And when Our Ayat were recited to them explicitly, the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said for the "truth" that has come to them : "This is an explicit magic".
8) Or they say: "Muhammad has invented the Qur'an". Say: "If I have invented it, you will not possess to that which will happen to me from Allah; you can not punish me like Allah. He knows better that what a wrong belief you have. He is sufficient between you and me as witness. And He is very forgiving, very merciful".
9) Say: "I am not the one who came forth first of the messengers. And I do not know what will be done to me and to you. I only follow what is revealed to me. And I am only an explicit warner".
10) Say: "Have you ever thought? If the Qur'an is from Allah and you consciously denied it, while a witness from among Israelites testified for something similar and believed, and you acted arrogantly... Surely, Allah does not guide a people who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Himself".
11) And the infidels; those who consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said for those who have believed: "If it had been good, a benefit, they would not have preceded us to it; we would have been believers first, taken the benefit". And when they do not follow the righteous path that they are guided by this, they will say: "This is an ancient invention."
12) There was the book of Moses as a leader and mercy before the Qur'an. And this Qur'an is the book which is upon Arabic language/with the most perfect narration style to warn those who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Allah and to give good tidings to those who produce good.
13) Surely, there will be no fear for those who say: "Our Rabb is Allah" and then become righteous, they will not grieve.
14) They are the companions of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise]. They will abide there eternally as a recompense of what they did.
15) And We have enjoined upon man as a liability, good treatment to his mother and father. His mother carried him with hardship and delivered/gave birth to him with hardship. And his gestation and weaning is thirty months. And when man reaches maturity and comes to forty years, he has said: "My Rabb! Make me repay for Your blessings You have bestowed upon me and my mother and my father and make me do righteous deeds with which You will be pleased. Amend in my lineage/bestow upon me righteous. Indeed, I have turned to you. And indeed, I am of the Muslims".
16) Those who have become knowledgeable and conscious are the ones from whom We will accept the best of what they did and whom We will protect from evil in the companions of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] as a true promise which they have been promised and without being treated unjustly so that Allah may pay them their deeds fully.
17) And one who says to his parents: "Uff to you! Do you threaten me with that I will be brought forth/I will be resurrected after death while many generations before me have passed on? ... And his parents say while they call upon Allah: "Woe to you! Believe, indeed, the promise of Allah is truth". Then he says: "This Qur'an is nothing but legends of the former ones".
18) And the children who conflict with their parents in terms of faith, who do not believe in Akhirat [Afterlife] are the ones upon whom the Word[#277] has come to effect among all peoples with a leader from all communities, known or unknown[#276], who have passed before them. Surely, they were the ones who lost and suffered.
19) And there are various degrees for everyone for that which they have done. -And this is for that so Allah may pay them their deeds fully without being treated unjustly.-
20) And on the day when the infidels; those who consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will be spread upon the fire: "You quenched all your good things in your simple worldly lives, you had your enjoyment with them, yet today you will be recompensed with an humiliating punishment for you acted arrogantly without right on the earth and for you have been going astray from the righteous path!".
21) And mention Hud, brother of Ad! When he warned his people in Al-Ahqaf. -Surely, warners had passed before him and after him [all around] who said: "Do not worship anyone except Allah. Indeed, I fear the punishment of a great day for you".-
22) They said: "Have you come to turn us away from our idols? If you should be of the truthful, bring the punishment with which you have been threatening us right now".
23) Hud, brother of Ad, said: "Indeed, the knowledge about when the punishment will come is with Allah. I convey to you what is sent with me. But I see you a people acting ignorantly".
24,25) And when they saw it as a wide cloud coming to their valley, they said: "Aha! This is a cloud that will bring us rain!". Nay, rather, it is that which you were asking to be hastened; a wind that destroys everything by the command of its Rabb, within which is a painful punishment... And then they became so that nothing was seen except their dwellings. Thus We recompense people of sinners.
26) And indeed, We had made them strong in that which We have not made you; We had given them opportunities which We have not given you. And We had given them hearing, sight and feelings as well. Despite this, their hearing, sight and feelings did not avail them/could not avert anything from them. Because they consciously denied the Ayat of Allah. And that which they were ridiculing surrounded them.
27,28) Indeed, We manipulated/destroyed lands that were your neighbors. We diversified the Ayat over and over again so they might return. Then, why did those fake gods that they took from among those that are inferior to Allah by which to be closer to Him not help them to avert their punishment? Rather, those fake gods have departed from them and perished. This is their lies/that which they invented.
29) And when We directed to you a group of people of secret agents who wished to listen to the Qur'an. When they were ready for the Qur'an, they said: Be quiet!". And then when they listened to the Qur'an, they returned to their people as a warner.
30,31,32) They said: "O our people! We certainly have listened to a book that was revealed after Moses and only confirms its contents and guides to the truth and to the straight path. O our people! Respond to the inviter of Allah and believe in Him so Allah may forgive your sins and save you from a painful punishment. Whoever does not respond to the inviter of Allah, let him know that he will not incapacitate Allah on the earth. And there are no familiars who help, guide, protect for him from among those that are inferior to Allah. They are in an explicit astray".
33) Have they not seen/thought about that Allah, the One Who formed the heavens/universe and the earth and did not get weary in their formation, is able to resurrect the dead? Yes, indeed, He is the One Who is competent over everything.
34) The day when the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will be exposed to the fire: "Is it not the truth?". And they will say: "Yes; it is the truth. By our Rabb!". And Allah will say: "Then taste the punishment now for you have been consciously denying/disbelieving!".
35) Then have patience as did those of determination among the messengers! Do not haste for them. On the day when they see that which was promised to them, it will be as though they had remained in the world only an hour of a day. This is a conveyance. So, will any except the people of those who go astray from the righteous path be manipulated/destroyed?!