1) All praise is to Allah, to Whom belongs that which is in the heavens/universe and on the earth; no one else may be praised. All praise is to Him in the Akhirat [Afterlife] as well; no one else is praised. And He is the One Who is the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible, the One Who knows inner and hidden sides of everything well.
2) Allah knows what penetrates into the ground and what emerges from it, what descends from the heavens/universe and what ascends to it. And He is the One Who is the possessor of vast mercy, the One Who removes the sins of His servants, does not punish them and has much forgiveness.
3,4) And the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said: "The moment of Qiyamat [Resurrection] will not come to us". Say: "Indeed it will. I swear by my Rabb Who knows the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future that it will come upon you to recompense those who believe and do amendatory deeds -those are the ones for whom will be the forgiveness and a remarkable provision-. Nothing in the heavens/universe and on the earth, even weighing as much as an atom, escapes from Him. All that which is smaller and bigger than this is in a clear book".
5) And those who try to cover up My evidences/signs; they are the ones for whom will be a punishment from a painful and evil punishment.
6) Those who were given knowledge now see that what has been sent down from your Rabb is the truth itself. And that which has been sent down/the Qur'an guides to the path of the One Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the One Who is praised, praiseworthy.
7,8) And the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said: "Shall we show you a man who informs you that you will definitely be in a new formation when you have decomposed and disintegrated into complete disintegration? Has he invented a lie about Allah or is there a madness in him?". Rather, those who do not believe in Akhirat [Afterlife] are indeed in a punishment and an extreme astray.
9) Then, do they not look at what is before them and what is behind them of the sky and the earth? If We should will, We would cause the earth to swallow them. Or We would let fall upon them fragments from the heavens/universe. Indeed, there is an evidence/a sign in this for every servant who turns to Allah/who devotes himself to the truth.
10,11) And surely, We gave David from Us a favor and the birds; "O mountains! Turn with him!" And We made iron pliable for him: Produce many armors and measure in forming. -And you, do righteousness. Indeed, I am the One Who sees best what you do.-
12) And for Solomon, We gave the wind, whose morning going was a month and evening return was a month, to his service; and We flooded molten copper for him. And We gave those foreigners who worked for him by permission/knowledge of his Rabb to his service. And whoever of them dared to go astray from Our command; We made him taste from the punishment of the blazing fire.
13) They made for Solomon what he willed of private headquarters, statues/paintings and bows like reservoirs and fixed cauldrons. -O family of David! Work for repaying for the blessings! But only a few among My servants repay for the blessings they are given!-
14) And when We decreed his death; nothing indicated to them his death except the creature of the earth that ate his staff. Only the creature of the earth/worm that ate his staff caused them to know that he was dead. And when he fell facedown, it became clear that: "Had those foreigners known about the death of Solomon which they did not, they would not have remained in that humiliating punishment; in longing, homesickness, hard work, being put in chains."[#241]
15) Surely, there was an evidence/a sign for the people of Sheba in where they took as their home: Two gardens on the right and on the left! -"Eat from the provision of your Rabb and repay for the blessings for Him! How a beautiful land and a very forgiving Rabb!"-
16) But they kept away; they did not repay for the blessings. So, We released upon them the flood of the dams and turned their two gardens into two gardens with bitter fruits, tamarisks and some "persimmon trees".
17) This is how We recompensed them for they disbelieved; consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. And We recompense only those who are very ungrateful.
18) And We made many cities between them and the cities which we had blessed. And We determined travels for them: -Travel between them by nights and days in safety!-
19) Then they said: "O our Rabb! Lengthen the distance between our journeys!" and treated unjustly to themselves by doing wrong; acting against their own good. And now, We made them tales and dispersed them in total dispersion. Surely, there is an evidence/a sign in this for everyone who repays for what he is given and is patient.
20) And surely, Iblis/thinking ability[#242] confirmed his assumption about them and they followed Iblis except for a party of believers.
21) But, there was no authority for Iblis over them. But, We would separate those who believe in Akhirat [Afterlife] from those who does not have sufficient knowledge about it; mark them and show. And your Rabb is the One Who protects everything well.
22) Say: "Invoke those whom you wrongly believe from among those that are inferior to Allah. They do not possess the weight of an atom in the heavens/universe and on the earth. There is no partnership for them in neither of them [the heavens/universe and the earth].And there is no assistant for Him from among them".
23) And assistance, support and favor[#243] with Him benefit only the one whom He permits. And when terror is removed from their hearts, they will say: "What has your Rabb said?". They will say: "The truth". And He is the most sublime, the grand.
24) Say: "Who is the One Who provides for you from the sky and the earth?". Say: "Allah! And surely, we or you are definitely on a righteous path which we are guided or in a clear astray".
25) Say: "You will not be held responsible for the sins that we committed. And we will not be responsible for what you did".
26) Say: "Our Rabb will bring us together and then separate us with His judgment in truth. And He is the One Who opens the doors of good, judges, knows very well.
27) Say: "Show me those whom you attached to Him as partners! Certainly not as you think... No! Quite contrary, He is Allah Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible".
28) And We have sent you only as a bringer of good tidings and a warner to mankind, but most of the people do not know.
29) And they say: "When is this that you promise, if you should be among truthful?".
30) Say: "For you is a predetermined time of the day so that you will neither remain an hour back nor will you precede it".
31) And those infidels; who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said: "We certainly, will not believe in this Qur'an, nor in that before it...". If you could see those who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Allah, by disbelieving before their Rabb, being arrested and refuting the words of some of them to some other! Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant: "If not for you, we would have been believers".
32) Those who were arrogant will say to those who were oppressed: "Did we avert you from the guidance after it had come to you? Rather, you became criminals by yourselves".
33) Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant: "Rather, plot of the night and the day! You were commanding us to disbelieve in Allah and to attribute some equals to Him". When they see the punishment they will hide their regret. And We will put iron shackles on the necks of those infidels; those who consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb. They will be recompensed only for what they did.
34) And every time We sent a warner to a city, arrogant, affluent and powerful chiefs of that city said:" We are the ones who consciously deny/do not believe in that which you have been sent with/the messages".
35) And they also said: "We are more in wealth and children and we are not to be punished".
36) Say: "Surely, my Rabb extends His provision for whom He wills and restricts it. But most of the people do not know".
37) And it is not your wealth and your children that will bring you closer to Us. But whoever believes and does amendatory deeds, it is those for whom will be many times more recompenses for what they did. And they will be safe in their upper mansions.
38) And those who haste to incapacitate about Our Ayat/evidences/signs are the ones who will be brought into the punishment.
39) Say: "Surely, my Rabb extends His provision for whomever He wills of His servants and manages for him. And whatever you spend for the cause of Allah/provide sustenance, He will immediately compensate it. And He is the best of providers".
40) And on that day, Allah will gather them all together and will say to the angels: "Was it those who worshipped you?".
41) They will say: "We purify You. You are our familiar Who protects, guides against them. Rather, they worshipped secret forces. Most of them were believers in them".
42) But today, you do not possess power for benefit and harm one another. And We will say to those who were stuck in the belief of associating: "Taste the punishment of the blazing fire which you denied!".
43) And when Our Ayat were recited to them as clear evidences, they said: "This is not but a man who only wishes to avert you from the gods that your ancestors worshipped". And they said: "The Qur'an is nothing but an invented lie". Infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said: "Indeed, this is nothing but an explicit magic", when the truth came to them.
44) And We did not give them such books which they would study. And We had not sent a warner to them before you.
45) Those before them denied too. And these have not attained even a tenth of/thousandth of what We had given to them. Despite this, they denied My messengers. Then, how was not to know Me/to attempt to make Me unknown?
46) Say: "I only advice you of one; that you stand for Allah two at a time, three at a time and individually, then think about that there is nothing of madness in your companion Muhammad, that he is only a warner that will avoid you before a severe punishment".
47) Say: "The payment that I ask you; it is for you; it is that you get closer to Allah. My payment is only from Allah. And He is the witness of all".
48) Say: "Surely, my Rabb fulfills the truth. He is the One Who knows best the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future".
49) Say: "The Qur'an/the truth contained in the Qur'an has arrived. And falsehood can not start and can not repeat; now it can not do anything at all".
50) Say: "If I went astray, I would go astray only against my own good. And if I follow the righteous path that I have been guided, then it should be known that it is by that my Rabb reveals to me. Indeed, He is the One Who hears best, the One Who is very close".
51) And if you could see them when they are terrified; but there is no escape. And they will be seized from a place nearby.
52) And they will say: "We have believed in Him". But how could it be that their belief is accepted?/Their belief will not avail.
53) But they had certainly denied/disbelieved in Him before on the earth. They were talking vain from a place far away.
54) Then a barrier will be set between them and their desires, as it was done to those like them before. Indeed, they had a disquieting uncertain, incomplete knowledge.