221,222,223,6) Will I inform you upon whom devils descend/upon whom they impose notions? Devils descend for all slanderers who waste their time/who delay the good/who are reluctant for the good/who harm and they impose upon them notions. They pass what is heard but most of them are liars. -Indeed, this Qur'an is being imposed in you by Allah, the One Who is law maker and the One Who knows best.-[#167]
1,2,3) Ta/9, Sin/60. These are the Ayat of the Qur'an, an explicit book/the book which clarifies sent as a guide to the righteous path and a bringer of good tidings to those believers who establish Salah [establish and maintain the institutions that support financially and spiritually; enlighten the community], give zaqah; the tax that the believers sincerely give as a liability of belief and duty of servitude so that the religion of Allah may be spread, maintained and Salah may be established and certainly believe in Akhirat [Afterlife].
4) Surely, those who do not believe in Akhirat [Afterlife]; We have made their deeds pleasing to them so they wonder.
5) They are the ones for whom will be the worst punishment and they are the ones who will be the greatest losers in Akhirat [Afterlife].[#168]
7) When Moses said to those close to him: "I have definitely seen a fire, I will bring you an information from it or I will bring a cinder so you may get warm!"
8,9,10,11,12) And when he came there, he was called: "Blessed is the one who is in and next to the fire! And Allah, Rabb of all universes is purified from all deficiencies! "O Moses! Surely, I am Allah Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible! And bring forward your knowledge! - When he saw it which causes to move like an invisible entity, he fled away. - O Moses, do not fear! Indeed I; the messengers do not fear in My presence. But whoever does wrong; acts against his own good, then turns it to good after evil, indeed I am very forgiving, the possessor of much mercy. - And engage the power within your chest, in nine[#169] Ayat [evidences/signs] you will come out to Pharaoh and his people flawlessly and perfectly. Indeed, they are a transgressing people".
13) And when Our Ayat/evidences/signs came to them in broad light, they said "This is an explicit illusion, a deception".
14) And while their selves were completely convinced with these, they consciously denied them for they did wrong; acted against their own good by associating others with Allah and because of their arrogance. -Look how was the end of the corrupters!-
15) And surely We gave knowledge to David and Solomon. They both said: "All praise is to Allah Who has favored us over many of His believing servants!".
16) And Solomon inherited David. And Solomon said: "O people! We have been taught the logic of birds [interpreting their voices, behaviors] and we have been given from everything". - Indeed this is a clear bounty. -
17) And gathered for Solomon was an army of natives and foreigners and birds. - Then they are transferred in order. -
18) And when they arrived at the Valley of Ants, an ant said: "O ants! Enter your homes so Solomon and his armies will not crush you unknowingly!".
19) And Solomon smiled over the word/decision of the female ant. And he said: "My Rabb! Grant me to commit righteous deeds to please You for all blessings You have bestowed me and my parents, and admit me in Your righteous servants with Your mercy".
20,21) And Solomon looked through the birds and said: "Why can I not see Hoopoe? Or has he become of the absents? I will definitely punish him with a severe punishment or I will suffocate/devastate him or he will have to bring me an explicit evidence/power".[#170]
22,23,24,25,26) Then in a short while Hoopoe came back and said: "I have learned about something you do not know. I have brought you a true and important news from Sheba[#171]. Surely, I have found a woman who rules the people of Sheba, who has been bestowed everything and possesses a great throne. I have found her and her people worshipping the sun from among those that are inferior to Allah. And satan made what they do pleasing to them and led them astray from the righteous path so they may not submit/worship Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden within the heavens/universe and the earth, Who knows what you conceal and what you disclose. For this reason, they do not follow the righteous path which is guided. -Allah is the One except Whom there is no deity, He is the owner of the great throne-".
27,28) And Solomon said: We will see if you have said the truth or you are of the liars. Take my letter to them then leave them and see what they will return".
29,30,31) Having received the letter from Solomon, the queen of Sheba said: "O chiefs! Indeed, an honorable/noble letter was delivered to me. Surely, that letter is from Solomon and it surely is in the name of Allah, Who shows great mercy on the earth to all living beings that He created, is the possessor of vast mercy Who says 'Do not be arrogant towards me, come to me in submission/as Muslims'".
32) And the queen said: "O chiefs! Give me ruling in this affair of mine. Until you witness me, I would not make my decision".
33) Chiefs said: "We have power and we are the ones who know very well how to fight, but command is yours; then think what you will command!".
34,35) And the Queen said: "Surely when kings enter a city they immediately demolish it and humiliate the chiefs of the people of that city. So, they will do the same. I will send them a gift and see what messengers will bring back!".
36,37) When messenger came to Solomon, Solomon said: "Do you want to help me with wealth? Look, what Allah has given me is better than what He has given you. Yet you brag with your gift. Turn back to them; let them know well that We will come to them with such armies against which they can never win and drive them out, humiliated and scorned!".
38) And Solomon said: "Chiefs! Which of you would bring her throne to me before they come to me in submission?".
39) A powerful and strong man among the strangers said: "I will bring it to you before you leave your throne[#172]. And indeed, I am powerful and trustworthy about that".
40) Said one who has knowledge from the Book: "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you"[#173]. When Solomon saw the throne of queen by himself, he said: "This indeed is a favor from my Rabb to test me if I will repay for the blessings I was given or I will be ungrateful. And whoever repays for what he is given, repays for himself. And whoever is ungrateful; indeed my Rabb is free of need and is generous".
41) And Solomon said: "Make her throne unrecognizable for her [treat her as an ordinary one], and we will see if she will be of those who follows the guided path or she will be of those who do not follow the guided path [let us see if she is honest in being a Muslim]!".
42) When the queen arrived, it was said: "Is your throne like this?". And the Queen said: This may be it. And we were given knowledge before it and we have been Muslims".
43) And that which she worshipped from among those that are inferior to Allah had averted her. Indeed, she was from a people of infidels; who consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb.
44) It was said to the queen, "Enter the palace/pure religion where is nothing concealed, obscure and all things are shown clearly!". Then, when the queen saw the pure religion, she calculated over and over in depth, examined and explained all her secrets in her life. Solomon said: "This is the pure religion obtained from the revelations of Allah". And the Queen said: "My Rabb! I have truly been acting unjustly to myself. With Solomon, I have become Muslim for Allah, Rabb of all universes".
45) Indeed, We sent to Thamud their brother Salih as a messenger, saying 'worship Allah'. They became two groups disputing each other at once.
46) Salih said: "O my people! Why do you want to hasten evil before good? Why do you not ask Allah for forgiveness so that you will be shown mercy?".
47) They said: "We consider you and those who are with you an ill omen". Salih said: "Your ill omen is with Allah. Rather, you are a people who throw themselves into the fire/who are being tested".
48,49,50) And in that city was a group of Nine people who caused corruption on the earth, who did not amend. Swearing to each other by Allah, they said: "We will raid him and his family by the night, and then say to his close people who will defend his rights that 'we have not witnessed the destruction of that family/we were not there during that event and we surely are truthful'". And they set such a trap and indeed We recompensed them with such a recompense that they did not perceive.
51,52) Look! How was the end of their trap, We indeed destroyed them and all their people. Here are their houses roofs of which were collapsed and abandoned due to their wrong deeds they committed by associating others with Allah. Indeed, there is an evidence/a sign in this for a people who know.
53) And We saved those who believed and entered under the guardianship of Allah.
54,55) And We sent Lot to his people as a messenger. When he said to his people: "Will you continue to commit that transgression/immorality while you see? Will you approach to men, who are lesser than women in lust, instead of women? Truly you are a people behaving ignorantly!".
56) Then the answer of his people was only that they said, "Drive the family of Lot out from your city; look, they are those who want to keep pure!".
57,58) Then We saved him and all people close to him, except his wife whom We had determined to remain behind. And We rained such a rain upon them! How evil was the rain of those who had been warned!
59) Say: "All praise is to Allah; no one else may be praised. Well-being and safety is to His servants whom He has chosen and purified. Is Allah better or that which they associate with Allah?".
60) Is that which they associate with Allah better or the One Who formed the heavens/universe and the earth, Who sends down water from the sky for you? Then with that water We made grow beautiful gardens which you could not have grown even one of its trees. Is there any other deity with Allah? Rather, they are a people who continue to do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Allah.
61) Is that which they associate with Allah better or the One Who made the earth a shelter, formed rivers within it, placed firmly set mountains for it and placed a barrier between two seas? Is there any other deity with Allah? Quite contrary, most of them do not know.
62) Is that which they associate with Allah better or the One Who responds to one who is depressed when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, the One Who appoints you as the successors of the earth? Is there any other deity with Allah? You think so little!.
63) Is that which they associate with Allah better or the One Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, the One Who sends winds as the bringer of good tidings before His mercy? Is there any other deity with Allah? Allah is high above than those that they associate with Him.
64) Is that which they associate with Allah better or the One Who began the formation, and then will return it and the One Who provides you both from the sky and the earth? Is there any other deity with Allah? Say: "If you are truthful, bring your solid proof!".
65) Say: "No one but Allah knows the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future in the heavens/universe and on the earth. And they do not perceive when they will be resurrected.
66) In fact, their knowledge about Akhirat [Afterlife] comes one after another. But they have an uncertain, insufficient knowledge about it. More accurately, they are blind to this.
67,68) Those infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb said: Will we really be resurrected after we and our ancestors have become dust? Indeed, this threat of punishment and resurrection was made to our ancestors before us. This is nothing but the legends of the former ones".
69) Say: "Travel through the earth and see how was the end of the criminals!".
70) -Do not grieve for them and do not be in distress because of the plots they conspire!-
73,74) And surely, your Rabb is possessor of great bounty for the people but most of them do not repay for what they have. And indeed, your Rabb certainly knows what their hearts conceal and what they disclose.
75) And there is nothing concealed in the heavens/universe and on the earth which is not in an explicit book.
76) Surely, this Qur'an explains Israelites most of that over which they disagree.
77) And indeed, the Qur'an is a guidance and a mercy for the believers.
78) Surely your Rabb implements His judgment among them. And Allah is the most exalted, the most powerful, the invincible/the subduer, the One Who knows very well.
79) So rely on Allah, you are indeed upon explicit truth.
80) Indeed, you can not make the dead listen and make the deaf hear the call when they turn their backs and flee.
81) You are not the one to take the blind from the astray they have fallen into and guide them to the righteous path; you will only make those who believe in our Ayat - and they are the ones who have submitted - hear.
82) And when the Word[#174] is fulfilled, We will bring out a moving and speaking creature made of earth/substance[#175] that will tell/explain them that the people did not believe in Our Ayat as they should have.
83) And the day when We will gather a group from every community with a leader, who denied Our Ayat/evidences/signs, they will be arrested and set in rows.
84) And when they arrive, Allah will say: "Did you deny My Ayat/evidences/signs even though you did not comprehend them in knowledge? Or what were you doing?
85) And for they did wrong by associating others with Allah, the Word[#176] will be fulfilled against them, now they will not speak.
86) Have they not seen that We created the night so they may rest and created the day bright so it may improve thinking by shedding a light and being beneficial. Indeed, there are definitely evidences/signs in this for a people who believe.
87) And on the day when the Sur will be blown[#177], whoever in the heavens/universe and on the earth will be terrified, except for those whom Allah wills. And they all will come to Him, having lost their values.
88) And you see the mountains; you think that they are rigid, still. But they pass as the passing of clouds as the work of Allah Who perfected all things. Indeed, He is all aware of what you do.
89) Whoever brings a good, there will be a better one than what he brought for him/there will be a good for him for what he brought. And they are the ones who will be safe from fear on that day.
90) And whoever comes with evil, their faces will be overturned in the fire. -Will you be recompensed for other than what you did?-
71) And they say: If you are truthful, when is this promise being said as a threat/the punishment?".
72,91,92,93) Say: "Some of it on which you hasten on may already have caught you". Say: "I have been commanded to worship only Rabb of Mecca[#178], Who is the owner of all and Who made here untouchable. And I have been commended to be a Muslim and to recite and follow the Qur'an. Whoever follows the righteous path he is guided, will follow the righteous path only for himself; and whoever goes astray; 'I am only of the warners.' And all praise is to Allah; no one else may be praised. He will show you His Ayat/evidences/signs and you will know them". -And your Rabb is not unaware of what you do.-