1) When the hypocrites came to you, they said: "Indeed we testify that you surely are the messenger of Allah". And Allah knows that you are definitely His messenger. And Allah testifies that the hypocrites are certainly the liars.
2) They have taken their oaths as a shield and averted from the path of Allah. Surely, evil is what they have done.
3) This is because they believed and then disbelieved. So, their hearts were sealed over, and they can not comprehend.
4) When you see them, their massive form -as if they are pieces of wood propped up- please you. And you heed when they speak. They think that every shout is against themselves. They are enemy, therefore beware of them. -Allah has cursed them; how they are deluded!-
5,6) And when it was said to them: "Come, let the messenger of Allah ask forgiveness for you", they turned their heads aside. And you see them turning away as the ones who act arrogantly. It is same for them whether you ask forgiveness for them or not. Allah will not forgive them. Indeed, Allah does not guide a people who have gone astray from the righteous path.
7) They say: "Do not spend on those who are with the Messenger of Allah, do not support financially so they will disband". But, treasures of the heavens/universe and the earth belong to Allah. But the hypocrites do not comprehend.
8) They say "Indeed, if we return to Medina, those who have more power and honor will definitely expel those who are less in power and weak from there". Yet, power, honor and exaltedness belong to Allah, His Messenger and the believers. However, the hypocrites do not know.
9) O you who have believed! Do not let your wealth and children divert you from remembering Allah. Whoever does that; it is those who suffer, lose.
10) And before death comes to one of you and he says: "My Rabb! Delay me until a close end of the term so I may give sadaqa/public revenue and be among the righteous", spend from what We have provided for you for the cause of Allah.
11) Allah will never delay one who has come to the end of his term. And Allah is aware of what you do.