1) Allah has certainly heard the speech of the woman who argues with you concerning her husband and complains to Allah. Indeed, Allah hears speeches of you both. Surely, Allah is the One Who hears best, knows best.
2) And those among you who do Zihar[#396] to your women; the women who are done Zihar, are not their mothers. Their mothers are only the women who gave birth to them. And surely, they are saying evil of the speech and lies. And surely, Allah is very pardoning and very forgiving.
3) And those who have done Zihar to their wives and then go back on what they have said must free a slave before they touch each other/have sexual intercourse. That is what you are reminded. Allah is the One Who is all aware of what you do.
4) And whoever does not have this opportunity must fast for two consecutive months before having sexual intercourse. And whoever is unable, must give opportunities to sixty poor-unemployed persons so they might earn their living. This is so you may believe in Allah and His Messenger. And these are the limits of Allah. And for the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb is a painful punishment.
5) Indeed, those who attempt to oppose Allah and His Messenger are abased as those before them were abased. However We have definitely sent down explicit Ayat. And for the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will be a humiliating punishment.
6) And on the day when Allah will resurrect them all, He will inform them of that which they did. Allah has enumerated one by one that which they did, but they have forgotten. And Allah is witness over all things.
7) Have you not seen/thought about that Allah knows all that which is in the heavens/universe and all that which is on the earth? When three people have private conversation, He is surely the fourth. When five have, He is certainly the sixth. No matter they are more or less than that and wherever they are, He is definitely with them. Then, on the day of Qiyamat [Resurrection], He will inform them of what they did. Indeed, Allah is the One Who knows all best.
8) Have you not seen those, after being forbidden from whispering, who tried to do what they have been forbidden and whispered about that which causes to waste time/delaying the good/being reluctant for the good/harming, animosity and disobedience to the Messenger? When they come to you, they greet you with what Allah does not greet you. And they say among themselves: "Why does Allah not punish us for what we say?". Jahannah [Hell] is sufficient for them. They will abide there. How an evil destination it is!
9) O you who have believed! When you whisper among yourselves, do not whisper about that which causes to waste time/delaying the good/being reluctant for the good/harming, animosity and disobedience to the Messenger. Whisper about being righteous and entering under the guardianship of Allah. Enter under the guardianship of Allah to whom you will be gathered.
10) Surely, these whispering are from satan so he may grieve those who have believed. But satan can not harm the believers at all without permission/knowledge of Allah. Therefore, let the believers rely only on Allah.
11) O you who have believed! When it is said to you: "Make room in your meetings/let others join you", make room immediately so Allah may make room for you/give you space. And when you are told: "Overstate yourselves", overstate yourselves.[#397] This way, Allah may raise in degrees those who have believed among you and those who have been given knowledge. And Allah is the One Who is all aware of what you do.
12) O you who have believed! When you whisper with the Messenger [when you have a private conversation with him/receive special service], give sadaqa/public revenue before your conversation. This is better and purer for you. If you are not able to find anything despite this, then Allah is definitely the One Who forgives much and shows great mercy.
13) Are you afraid of giving sadaqa/public revenue before your private conversation? And, you did not do it. And Allah accepted your conscious repentance. Then establish Salah [establish and maintain the institutions that support financially and spiritually; enlighten the community], give zaqah; the tax that the believers sincerely give as a liability of belief and duty of servitude so that the religion of Allah may be spread, maintained and Salah may be established, obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah is the One Who is all aware of what you do.
14) Have you not seen/thought about those who make a people with whom Allah was not pleased their helper, protector; governor? They are neither of you nor of them. And they swear to untruth while they know.
15) Allah has prepared for them a severe punishment. Surely, they are the ones whose deeds are evil!
16) They took their oaths as a shield and averted from the path of Allah. Then, for them will be a humiliating punishment.
17) Their wealth and children will not avail them against Allah at all. They are the companions of the Fire. They are the ones who will abide therein eternally.
18) On the day when Allah will resurrect them all, they will swear to Him as they swear to you and they will think they are upon something. Open your eyes! Indeed, it is they who are the liars.
19) Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah. They are the party of satan. Open your eyes! The party of satan are certainly those who are the losers.
20) The ones who strive to oppose Allah and His Messenger; they are among the most humiliated.
21) Allah has written: "Indeed, I and My messengers will prevail". Indeed, Allah is the One Who is competent over everything, the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer.
22) You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the day of Akhirat [Afterlife] having a connection of affection with those who strive to oppose Allah and His Messenger. Even if they are their fathers, children, brothers, relatives. They are the ones whose hearts Allah has decreed the faith and whom He has supported with the Wahy [Revelation] from Himself. And Allah will admit them into the gardens of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] underneath of which rivers flow as the ones who will abide therein eternally. Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. Those are the party of Allah. Open your eyes! The party of Allah are the ones who will reach success.