1) O Prophet! Why do you forbid yourself that which Allah has made halal/permissible to you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is the One Who forgives much, shows great mercy.
2) Allah has made lawful to you to release your oaths by providing ransom. And Allah is your familiar Who is helper, guide, protector. And He is the One Who knows best, the One Who is the best law maker.
3) And when the Prophet confined a word/an event to some of his wives. And when one of his wives informed of it and Allah disclosed this to the Prophet, the Prophet made known a part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed the respective wife about this, his wife said: "Who has informed you about this?" Prophet said: "The One Who knows well, the One Who is all aware has".
4) O two wives of the Prophet! It will be good for you if you turn to Allah from your mistakes. -Because surely both of your hearts have deviated; your faith has been spoiled, you have fallen to astray.- If you cooperate against the Prophet, indeed Allah is his helper, supporter, protector, guide. So are Gabriel/the Qur'an and the righteous among the believers. And the Ayat that will be revealed after these will support him as well.
5) If he divorced you, it is hoped that his Rabb would bestow him widow and virgin wives who are better than you, muslim, believer, devoutly respectful, who repent and fast/travel.
6,7) O you who have believed! Protect yourselves and the people close to you from a Fire, fuel of which will be humans and stones. Over that fire will be harsh and severe forces in charge which do not disobey Allah, which do as they are commanded. O infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb! Do not make excuses today. You will only be recompensed for what you did!
8) O you who have believed! Repent to Allah with a pure, unspoiled/sincere repentance. It is hoped that, on that day when your Rabb will not disgrace the Prophet and those who have believed with him, when their light will proceed their fore and on their right, when they will say: "O our Rabb! Complete our light, forgive us because You are the One Who is competent over everything", Allah will remove your evil deeds and admit you into the gardens of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] underneath of which rivers flow.
9) O Prophet! Strive against the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and the hypocrites; be harsh upon them. Their final destination will be Jahannah [Hell]. How an evil destination it is!
10) Allah has presented to the infidels; those who consciously deny His divinity and the fact that He is Rabb the example of the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were the despicable wives of two righteous servant among Our servants. Then they betrayed them. Even though their husbands were prophets, they could not avoid anything from Allah at all. And it was said: "Enter the fire both of you along with those who enter!".
11) And Allah has presented to the believers the example of the wife of Pharaoh. When she said: "My Rabb! Build for me a house in Jannah [Heaven/Paradise], save me from Pharaoh and his deed. And save me from this people who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with You!".
12) And Allah has presented the example of Mary, daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity like a fortress. We informed her but a little with Our Wahy [Revelation].[#398] And she confirmed and implemented the words and books of her Rabb and she was of those who show respect constantly.