1) That which is in the heavens/universe and on the earth purify Allah from all deficiencies. Only to Him belongs the dominion, and all praise is only to Him; no one else may be praised. And He is the One Who is the most competent over everything.
2) He is the One Who formed you. Some among you are infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and some among you are believers. And Allah is the One Who sees best what you do.
3) Allah formed the heavens/universe and the earth with the truth and proportioned you. -And how excellent He made your forms!- And only to Him is the return.
4) He knows that which is in the heavens/universe and on the earth, that which you conceal and that which you disclose as well. Allah is the One Who knows the essence of the hearts best.
5) Has the news of the infidels; those who consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb before not come to you? They tasted the consequences of their affairs. And for them will be a painful punishment as well.
6) This punishment is because when their messengers came to them with clear evidences, they used to say: "Will a human guide us?" and they disbelieved; consciously denied the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb and turned away. Allah has shown that He is free of need. Allah is free of need, is the One Who is the most praiseworthy.
7) The infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb wrongly believed in that they would not be resurrected. Say: "Rather, I swear by my Rabb that you will surely be resurrected and then you will be informed of what you did. And this is very easy for Allah".
8) Then, believe in Allah, His Messenger and the light/the Qur'an We have revealed. Allah is aware of that which you do.
9) On the day when He will gather you for the day of gathering -on that day of mutual deception; it is the day when it will be disclosed that who deceived whom- whoever believes in Allah and does righteous deeds, Allah will remove his evil deeds and admit him into the gardens of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise], underneath of which rivers flow, as the one who will abide therein eternally. This is the great salvation.
10) As for those who deny and disbelieve in Our Ayat; they are the companions of the Fire as the ones who will abide therein eternally. How an evil destination it is!
11) Every disaster that hits, hits only by knowledge of Allah. Whoever believes in Allah, Allah will guide his heart. And Allah is the One Who knows all best.
12) And obey Allah, obey the Messenger. And if you turn away, know that upon Our Messenger is only explicit conveyance.
13) Allah is the One except Whom there is no deity. Then, let the believers rely only on Him.
14) O you who have believed! Indeed, among your spouses and children are those who are enemies to you. Therefore, avoid them. And if you pardon them and overlook their mistakes, tolerate and forgive them, know that Allah is the One Who forgives much, shows great mercy.
15) Indeed, your wealth and your children are tools of trial that may throw you in the fire. Allah is the One Who has a great reward with Him.
16) Therefore, enter under the guardianship of Allah as much as you are able, listen and obey. Spend from your wealth for the cause of Allah for your own good/provide sustenance first to your relatives and then others. And whoever protects himself from the greed of his very self; they are the ones who will be successful.
17,18) And if you loan Allah a good loan, He will multiply it for you and forgive you. And Allah is the One Who repays best, forbears much, knows the unseen and the unheard best, the One Who is the most exalted, the almighty, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.