1) That which is in the heavens/universe and on the earth purify Allah from all deficiencies. Allah is the One Who is the most exalted, the most powerful, the most honorable, the invincible/the subduer, the best law maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.
2,3) O you who have believed! Why do you say that which you will not do? Saying that which you will not do has been determined as a great sin/crime that needs to be punished in the sight of Allah.
4) Surely, Allah likes those who fight in His path in a row as though they are a wall joined firmly.
5) And when Moses said to his people: "O my people! Why do you harm me although you know that I am a messenger sent by Allah for you?". And when they twisted and deviated, Allah made their hearts deviate. And Allah does not guide a people who have gone astray from the righteous path.
6) And when Jesus, son of Mary, said: "O Israelites! Indeed, I am a messenger of Allah to confirm from the Torah what is between my hands and give the good tidings of a messenger who will come after me and whose name will be Ahmad/more praiseworthy than other people". Then, when Jesus came to them with explicit evidences, they said: "This is an explicit magic".
7) And who can do more wrong; act more against his own good than the one who invents a lie about Allah although he has been invited to Islam? And Allah does not guide a people who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Himself, by disbelieving.
8) They intend to extinguish the light of Allah/the religion He has sent with their mouths. But, even though the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb dislike, Allah is the One Who perfects His light/religion.
9) Allah is the One Who has sent His Messenger with the guidance to the righteous path and the true religion so he may raise the true religion over all religions, although those who associate others with Allah dislike.
10,11,12,13) O you who have believed! Will I show you a beneficial business that will save you from a painful punishment? You will believe in Allah and His messenger; strive in the path of Allah with your wealth and lives. This is better for you, if you should know: He will forgive your sins and admit you into the gardens of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise], underneath of which rivers flow, and into the pleasant dwellings in the gardens of Eden. This is the great salvation. And another thing you will like: Help from Allah and an imminent conquest... And give the believers the good tidings.
14) O you who have believed! Be helpers of Allah; as when once Jesus, son of Mary, said to apostles: "Who are my helpers for Allah?". And apostles said to him: "We are helpers of Allah". Then, a group of people believed in Israelites and another group did not. Then, We strengthened those who believed against their enemies so they prevailed.