1) Alif/1, Lam/30, Mim/40, Ra/200.[#380] These are the Ayat of the Book. That which has been revealed to you from your Rabb is the truth/reality. But most of the people do not believe.
2,3,4) Allah is the One Who elevated the heavens/universe without pillars as you see, then established His dominion over the greatest throne[#381], created the sun and the moon in such characteristics so creatures may benefit. -All of them are flowing to the end of a predetermined term.- He arranges the matter, explains the Ayat in detail so you may be certain of the day that you will meet your Rabb. And He is the One Who spread the earth and placed therein firmly set mountains and rivers. And He made two mates from all fruits there. He causes the night to cover the day. Indeed, there are evidences/signs in this for a people who give thought. And He is the One Who formed neighboring continents, gardens of grapevines, crops, split and non-split date palms which are watered with one water. And We favor some of them over some others in their fruits, smell, taste. Indeed, there are evidences/signs in this for a people who use their reason.
5) And if you are astonished, then astonishing is their saying: "When we have become dust, will we really be in a new formation?". These are those who have disbelieved in their Rabb. And these are the ones who have iron shackles on their necks. And they are the companions of the Fire and they will abide therein eternally.
6,7) And they ask you to hasten the evil before the good. But before them, punishments have passed for them, leaving traces. And truly, your Rabb is possessor of forgiveness for the people for their wrong deeds. And indeed, your Rabb is the One Whose punishment/penalty is seriously very severe. And those who disbelieve; consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb/those who do not believe say: "Why has no evidence/sign been sent down to him from his Rabb?". You are only a warner. And there is a guide for every people.
8) Allah knows "what every female carries and what wombs lose and exceed". And everything is by measure with Him.
9) Allah is the One Who knows the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future and that which is manifest, He is the grand, the most sublime.
10) The same are the one who conceals the speech and the one who discloses it, the one who is hidden by night and the one who is conspicuous by day.
11) There are observers for each person, supervising and protecting him from between his two hands and from his behind -as an affair of Allah-. Indeed, until a people alter that which is in their very selves, Allah will not change anything. And when Allah intends misfortune for a people, then there is no repelling it. And there is no familiar who helps, protects, guides for them from among those that are inferior to Allah.
12) He is the One Who shows you the lightning in fear and hope and the One Who generates the rain laden clouds.
13) Thunder purifies Him from all deficiencies with His praise, and forces of the nature/tyrant governors purify Him from all deficiencies out of fearing Him. And He sends thunderbolts and strikes with it whom He wills. Yet they dispute about Allah. Indeed Allah is the One Whose strike is severe.
14) Supplication of the truth is only to Him. The ones whom those who associate others with Allah invoke from among those that are inferior to Him; they can not respond to them with anything. They are like the one who opens his palms towards water to reach his mouth although it will not reach his mouth. And supplication of the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb is only in astray.
15) And those who are in the heavens/universe and on the earth and their shadows submit only to Allah willingly or unwillingly.
16) Say: "Who is Rabb of the heavens/universe and the earth?". Say: "Allah!". Say: "Do you take those that are not able to benefit and harm themselves from among those that are inferior to Allah as familiars who are helpers, guides, protectors?". Say: "Is the one who is blind like the one who sees? Or is the darkness like the light?". Or have they found partners to Allah who form like Him and this formation seemed similar to them? Say: "Allah is the One Who forms all things. And He is the One and the Only, the most exalted and the prevailing".
17) Allah has sent down a water from the sky and valleys flowed according to their capacity. Then the torrent has carried a foam that rises upon the water. There is a similar foam on gems or that which they melt over fire to benefit. -Thus presents Allah the example of the truth and the falsehood.- Then the foam vanishes and that which benefits the people remains on the earth. Thus presents Allah examples.
18) "The best" is for those who follow their Rabb. And as for those who do not follow Him; if they had all that which is on the earth entirely and the like of it with it, they would certainly give it as ransom. And they are the ones for whom will be the worst account. And their final destination is Jahannah [Hell]. How an evil bed it is!
19,20,21,22,23,24) Then, is the one who knows that which has been revealed to you from your Rabb is the truth like the one who is blind? Surely, only those who are able to comprehend; those who fulfill their promises to Allah and who do not break the contract, those who combine that which Allah has ordered to be combined; the faith and the good deed, those who fear their Rabb in awe with respect, love, knowledge and who are afraid of the evil of account, those who had patience in order to obtain the countenance of their Rabb, those who established Salah [established and maintained the institutions that support financially and spiritually; enlighten the community], those who spent from what We had provided for them secretly and openly for the cause of Allah and those who eliminate evil with good remember and contemplate. It is they for whom the consequence of this home; the gardens of Eden are. They, the righteous from among their ancestors, spouses and descendants will enter into the gardens of Eden. And the forces in charge/harbinger Ayat will enter upon them from every gate: "Salam [health, peace, happiness...] be upon you for what you have had patience! How excellent is the end of this home!".
25) And as for those who break their promise after they have given their "solemn covenant" swearing to Allah and separate/interrupt that which Allah ordered to be combined; faith and good deeds and make corruption on the earth; they are those for whom the curse is. And the evil home will be for them as well.
26) And Allah extends provision for whom He wills, manages it as well. But they rejoice over the convenience of the simple worldly life. However, the simple worldly life is just an earning in Akhirat [Afterlife].
27,28,29,31) And the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb say: "Why has not an evidence/a sign been sent down to him from his Rabb, if there was a Qur'an with which mountains would be moved, the earth would be broken apart or the deads would be made to speak...". Say: "Surely, Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides to Himself those who cling sincerely; those who believe and whose hearts are assured by eliminating all question marks in their minds by remembering Allah". Open your eyes! Hearts will only and only be assured by remembering Allah; eliminating all the questions in the minds. Those who have believed and have done amendatory deeds; only for them are all the good, good tidings and a beautiful return. In fact, all command belongs to Allah entirely. Have the believers still not understood that if Allah had willed, He would certainly have guided all people. As for those who deny, until the promise of Allah comes, a calamity will hit them or it will descend close to their lands for what they do, they will not be able to get away. Indeed, Allah does not break His promise.[#382]
30) Thus We have made you a messenger in a people with a leader, before whom many peoples with a leader have passed, so you may recite them that which We have revealed to you while they do not believe in Rahman [Allah; the One Who shows great mercy on the earth to all living beings that He created]. Say: "Rahman [Allah; the One Who shows great mercy on the earth to all living beings that He created] is my Rabb, there is no deity except Him. I have relied only on Him, and my return will be only to Him".
32) Indeed, messengers before you were ridiculed too. And I gave respite to the infidels; those who consciously deny/disbelieve in My divinity and the fact that I am Rabb. Then I seized them, and how was My punishment!
38) Surely, We have sent prophets before you as well. And We gave them spouses and descendants [sons and daughters] as well. It is not for a prophet to bring an evidence/a sign without permission/knowledge of Allah. For every end of the term, there is a decree.
39) Allah eliminates what He wills, lets what He wills intact. The mother book; the source of the knowledge is with Him.[#383]
33) So, who is the One Who stands upon/observes every one with that which he earns? But they ascribed partners to Allah. Say: "Name them! Or will you inform Him about that which He does not know on the earth or of what is apparent of the word? In fact, plots of the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb have been made attractive to them so they have been averted from the Path. Whomever Allah leads astray, there will be no guide for them.
34) For them is a punishment in this simple worldly life. And the punishment of Akhirat [Afterlife] is certainly more severe. And there will be none to protect them from Allah.
35) Example of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] that is promised to those who entered under the guardianship of Allah is as follows: Underneath of it rivers flow, its blessings; fruits, colors, tastes and shadows are eternal. This is the end of those who entered under the guardianship of Allah. End of the infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb is the Fire.
36) And those whom We have given a Book rejoice over that which was revealed to you. But among the opposing groups are those who deny and conceal a part of them. Say: "I have been commanded only to worship Allah and not to associate with Him. I invite only to Him and my return is only to Him".
37) Thus We have revealed the Qur'an in Arabic; as a perfect legislation. And should you follow their vain, transitory desires after the knowledge that has come to you, there will be no "familiar who is helper, guide nor a protector" from Allah for you.
40) And whether We show you a part of that which We have promised them or remind you what you did in the past and what you failed to do while being obliged to, upon you is definitely only to convey. And upon Us is to conclude accounts.[#384]
41) And have they not seen that We come upon the earth, reduce it from its borders? Allah judges. There is no one to prevent His judgement. And He is the One Who is swift in accounting.
42) And those before them had plotted too. But it is upon Allah to cause all plots fail and recompense. He knows what everyone earns. The infidels; those who consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb will know soon as well for whom the end of this home is.
43) And those who disbelieve; consciously deny the divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb say: "You are not the messenger". Say: "Allah and the one who has the knowledge of the Book are sufficient as witness between you and me".